ReBlog

Pages

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

The boredom of love is on the loose! minha composoção doida ^^

do not stop! dance pop ...... and the DJ plays the sound through your eardrum
burst .... has been dancing with me ... that's the ballad
thus beginning: WhOoOooA.
comes in my pack ... comes dancing when the beat is so the sound is coming out: bUtBuTbUtpoW
my tequila is running out "Oh my God!" , The waiter comes running without party do not stop me!
dancing butterflies in my stomach ......... but I'm afraid to say how much I love her! "Oops I have spoken!"
I grab it and gamma, we get together but apart: "Not!" bye bye bye sweetie.
kiss me on / off when I'm off! already tired of his speech lyric!
hang in the face .... I give a fuck! I'm just me ..... licha bye dwarf ^^....... forget me ok? Kiss does not care!

composer: Murilo Cello "in late pathetic"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário